Here is my beautiful niece who is getting SO BIG! I know she's rolling her eyes at me right now, but seriously, where did the time go? Do you remember making gingerbread houses and hand wreathes with me when you were Alex's age? I remember watching you get off the bus on your first day of kindergarten. I remember you being BORN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Holy heck, I'm going to go drown my sorrows in rice crispy treats.
Here are some pictures for you to enjoy during my breakdown...
I am in tears...how did she get so big?????I love you Beka, thanks. You are the best. I remember her being born too!!! I am so glad and grateful you were there with me.
4 comments:
I am in tears...how did she get so big?????I love you Beka, thanks. You are the best. I remember her being born too!!! I am so glad and grateful you were there with me.
THANK U BEKA i am getting bigger i had to get new shoes just barely and i got my other shoes 3 months ago so sad
And they were size 9 in women's....
she is gorgeous! I love how the urban backgrounds fit her so well. She is such a cute kid, too!
Post a Comment