Moving slowly and disjointedly along...Here is beautiful Abby. I took these at my mom's house (You'll probably recognize from MaKaty's pictures). This girl has the most gorgeous eyes and dainty features. So cute. And the thing I love most about her is she's got this little spark in her eye that I know is going to one day cause her parent's grief. ( What did Amanda call that...Dynamite wrapped in lace??) But that's OK, she can come spend the night at my house and we'll call boys and talk about bras.
Aunts are infinitely so much cooler than parents.

Love this one


The Beka Bracken classic bench shot. (Not that I originally came up with it. I just use this particular bench set against this particular brick wall quite a lot.)

This one is so sweet!
I also love love this one. (That's 2 loves...are you keeping track?)
Now it's Andy and Melisa's turn...tell me which one you like best and I'll print it up for Mom.
5 comments:
I love Abby! These pictures capture her so well. She is so beautiful. Great job Beka, but I have to say that Andy and Milissa (mostly Millisa) did the work here.
so adorable. She is definitely Andy's kid. I totally see him in her! Love the outfit she's wearing, too!
Where is the bench with the brick?
My mom's house:)
I always pictured Andy' s kids having red hair...mayeb that was because I thought I would be the mother- just kidding. I'm sure Andy still has recurring nightmares along those lines. Great pictures, Beaker- the woman with many talents.
Post a Comment