Oh Beka, these are all so amazing! I love the ones of me and Kate. I must have them someday. And the one of Seth, it just embodies summer to me! Love it. You are really so good!
I was pretty bummed about it. I think my VTeachers were coming over... and then the kids had swimming lessons later. But I went on Wednesday because I want to do the library thing once a week.
But I will be going on Monday. Are you going to do the every Monday thing like Megan and I?
Bekkah, you are amazing at photography. How are you. I was so excited when I saw your blog. I'd love to keep in touch with you through this. Your little girl looks exactly like you, she is beautiful. What a fun summer you've had already. I can't wait to check in on some more of your beautiful pictures. Do you do this professionally? Maybe next time we come to St. George, we could have you take our family photo's. I seriously am amazed at how wonderful your pictures are.
8 comments:
those stairs are awesome and I am totally giving my kid a mohawk as soon as he gets more hair.
I love those pictures...all of them, but I especially love the one of Megan comforting her baby...so so so sweet!
You've got some mad photog skillz!
Oh Beka, these are all so amazing! I love the ones of me and Kate. I must have them someday. And the one of Seth, it just embodies summer to me! Love it. You are really so good!
Where are the water stairs? They look like lots of fun!
Those stairs are at the Town Square splash park by the library...
why don't I ever get invited to these things!
Looks like a blast! And I love those pictures! As always, you have a great eyes Beka! I hope to one day be as great as you at photography!
Yes, I did have things to do that day ;(
I was pretty bummed about it. I think my VTeachers were coming over... and then the kids had swimming lessons later. But I went on Wednesday because I want to do the library thing once a week.
But I will be going on Monday. Are you going to do the every Monday thing like Megan and I?
Bekkah, you are amazing at photography. How are you. I was so excited when I saw your blog. I'd love to keep in touch with you through this. Your little girl looks exactly like you, she is beautiful. What a fun summer you've had already. I can't wait to check in on some more of your beautiful pictures. Do you do this professionally? Maybe next time we come to St. George, we could have you take our family photo's. I seriously am amazed at how wonderful your pictures are.
Post a Comment