Ready? Let's play.

Which one is Jake, which one is Alex?

It is truly odd how freakishly similar they look. If I did not distinctly remember giving birth to him, I could probably be convinced he's not my child. Just because there's no me in this kid. I was merely the vessel with which to bring forth a second Jake.
If you didn't know, would you really...know?

It is truly odd how freakishly similar they look. If I did not distinctly remember giving birth to him, I could probably be convinced he's not my child. Just because there's no me in this kid. I was merely the vessel with which to bring forth a second Jake. Freaky.
7 comments:
Woah! That's AMAZING!
Holy cow! That's freaky weird!!!
I remember looking through Jake's old album at your house. It was eerie how many of those pictures looked just like Alex! So cute!
So cute, when do we get to see the comparison pics of you and lily, equally as freaky! Love it!
Alex is freakishly Jake-like-esque-ness. Good looking kid though.
Wow! I always felt he leaned towards the Bracken side but good grief! Jake won't have to wonder where that kid came from!
I can't believe how much they look alike, that is crazy.
Post a Comment