Saturday, June 7, 2008




6 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for the tip, my formatting seems to be working better. Heard you got a new camera! Is it so much fun?

Megan said...

so cute! I love the picture of Lily! And the one of Alex in the header is priceless. Now, isn't there one of Jake at that age that looks similar? There has to be!

SarahCeleste said...

Hey, how did you get a picture of Billy the Kid when he was a kid...and in color! Beka...those pictures are incredible! You are really amazing..and the subjects are not too bad themselves. I love this pic of LIly too. The composition and color are breathtaking. your pretty great sis!

Amy Hummel said...

I. Want. That. Camera.

Jamie said...

(About Jake keeping his hands off the camera) Merril sometimes does that with food. I'll ask him if he wants anything from the kitchen and he usually says no. So I make me something yummy and sit down next to him and he starts eyeballing it like he wants a bite. So lately I just make a extra little bit because even if he says no, he's really saying yes. (Did that just sound like a stalker's rational?) No tips on how to do that with a camera though. Have fun with it.

Chrystal said...

splash park? we love 'em out here too!