Tuesday, June 17, 2008

serious pictures, people

We had a big, busy weekend, and I took TONS of pictures that I wanted to share...and since we had a great time visiting with friends for most of it, there's a little something for everyone.

Saturday night: Shauna and Darryl invited us up to the ranch, and I honestly thought they might get a bunk-mate for a while there because Alex DID NOT want to leave. It's a kid heaven out there. Actually, it's a Mom heaven too. Come to think of it, it just might be heaven...I love these pictures of Amy. She just got her website up and running...did you hear? www.amyhummel.com. She is awesome...you will LOVE her photographs. Here's my GORG sister. (did I just say gorg?) I spend a lot of time taking pictures of children, if you can believe it...so I asked if I could grab some pictures of her while I was there on Sunday. Can't believe how beautiful she is. (Did I mention we look exactly alike?)Then last night we went to Sand Hollow so the kids could play. We're trying to get them used to the idea of moving out there.This is us on our lot.

Whew...that's a load off. Now I can gear up for this weekend...the long-awated, greatly-anticipated girls extravaganza trip to Seattle.

Get ready for more pictures...

8 comments:

Marie said...

Will you stash me in your suitcase to go to Seattle?? It might be the only way I get to see Mikey in his own environment...
Actually, I just remembered that he is in China "touring", must be nice. Have fun!

April said...

ok - wow, sensory overload! First of all... I think you did find heaven! Such a gorgeous place - the only thing missing was Merril! Your new house sounds so cool - I love all the red sand (have fun washing that stuff out!) - I just found out that Sand Hollow is a lake too... hmmm, where have I been? I will totally let you know next time we come down - we decided thurs night to do the drive and it was such a fast/busy trip. We stayed at my grandparents condo on the red hill and I thought about you every time I drove past the Brigham Young home... and I was looking for that red phone booth!

Katie said...

Those pictures of Sarah are so beautiful. Well, I should say, Sarah is so beautiful. It looks like you had a fun weekend!

Jamie said...

I like the picture of your guys on your lot. It was fun!

Megan said...

So cute! I love love love the one of Shauna and Eliana in the field, and the one of you guys on your lot. Awesome! And those pictures of Sarah are great!

Amy Hummel said...

I really want to go out there with you some day! (Sand hollow that is). Obviously I will be living there soon... but seriously... IT'S GORGEOUS!

Love the pictures of me taking pictures. I need copies so I can put one of them on my website.

Chrystal said...

Such fun! Thanks for sharing the piece of heaven! Enjoy Seattle...I need a trip---BAD! We are coming to St. George for the 4th...but I know already I want more vacation than that...sigh... live it up!

shaunita said...

I love the pictures you got of Eliana and my mom. Could you email them to me? I wish we could have visited more while I was down. Maybe next time.