Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Seattle...part two. No words. Just big pictures.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting











Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

April, this one is payback for a certain photo posted of me in a tie-dyed shirt on your blog.
(I wish the shirt was the worst part.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Cool photos! You have an amazing talent! I want copies of the photos of my girls so I can hang them in my house...Beka B. originals, love it!

Glad to see I have a few before photos to work with :)

Love ya!!

Megan said...

Very cool! I love the one with the reflection in the water! So so cool! And what a cool place you found to take pictures! And some of you, too...rock on!

Amy Hummel said...

GAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I envy you right now. Lets move to Seattle!

Totally amazing pictures! Love the textures!!!

Amy Hummel said...

P.S. You're hot.

SarahCeleste said...

I love them I love them I love them....I guess the pictures are good too...I love that we got to go together to see our girls! Bek you are the best!