We had a great time with great friends down in Vegas Friday night at Phantom. I've been wanting to see it for a while, but it took the Snyders invite to push us over the edge. Thanks guys! So I think it goes without saying that I was pretty excited to go, but I know Jake only went because he knew I really wanted to...and he didn't even complain. How sweet is that?
He puts up with a lot. It's true.
We went to this great Vietnamise place and had yummy, yummy food. It was about 24 hours before I was hungry again.
And get this...if you want, they'll give you a raw cow, if that's what suits your fancy.
And it's a really good thing I didn't order it because I might not have known to stick in the boiling soup to cook, and I would have smiled, eaten it, and thought, "man, it's going to be one rough night."
Everything was so great--we can't wait to do it again. I mean, how could I pass up good food, live entertainment, and the chance to hear Megan sing opera?
That's right. And I might have even sung a little myself.
And they say drunk people have all the fun.
4 comments:
I'm sure the show paled in comparison to my fabulous singing skills...really, they asked me to be Christine, but I thought it would conflict with all my other engagements...
Seriously, it was a lot of fun! I would go again this weekend, if I could get someone to take my kids again! Thanks for coming! It made it so much better! And it made me look forward to (and dread) Disneyland with those boys...(Jake and Rick, not Alex and Seth)
so jealous! I gotta go see Phantom one day!
Sounds like you guys had fun!! It's been a while since I've had some good Pho! That soup is yummy with the basil and bean sprouts! Mmmmmmmm.
Jake looks thrilled and excited all at the same time. You look hot, just in case you were wondering. I can't wait to see you in2 weeks and 1 hour...but who's counting.
Post a Comment