I was thinning celery in my garden yesterday, and the eety beety celery stalks were so darn cute I just had to photograph them:
Just like little tiny synchronized swimmers.
Just like little tiny synchronized swimmers. *sigh*
I know, it's pathetic...me arranging baby vegetables to photograph. But don't worry about me. Remember this?

I stopped worrying about appearances a long time ago.
6 comments:
that dance pic makes me laugh every time! But you know you thought it was sooo cool at the time..
it *was* so cool the time!
I do believe I wore some pretty sexy attire to that dance as well!
Whatever. Don't kid yourselves. It's soooo cool now! I only wish I knew what happened to that dress so I could wear it to church!
That is a sweet dress!
I may regret telling you this, but I think I ended up with that dress after you got married. I remember wearing it a few times too. But it dissapeared. I honestly have no idea what happened to it, and I know I didn't give it away. I knew you would kill me if I did. Sorry. Maybe it will turn up again. I have looked for it in the past and could never find it. Maybe it's in some obscure box at mom's?
Probably! Great Shots...did you get a new camera or something????? I love the baby celery. Oh, and I am holding the dress hostage...my goal is to one day wear it on Olivia's eighth grade graduation...wait I don't think they do that here. *dream shattered*
Post a Comment