I could not get through the day today without trying to get a nap in somewhere. Sure, some may say that an earlier bed time would be a much simpler solution than trying to find a slot during the day to doze, but for some reason putting that theory into practice has proven difficult. Apparently I'm as bad as a toddler when it comes to going to bed. My list of "stalls" has has become quite lengthy of late.
So, while Lily was napping and Alex was occupied, I headed for the couch to try and get a little rest. I have to admit, Alex did a great job entertaining himself by making little bugs out of pipe cleaners and beads (thanks Grandma...that was a great Christmas present!)
But what on earth happened to the poor tape?
In other news...
Lily got her first haircut!


I'n she cuuute?I took her over to my sweet neighbor, Jan who did a great job evening it all out. It was a little sad to see her baby hair go, but she looks a little less like a scraggle muffin now, and according to my last accounting, that was the only thing standing between me and that coveted Mother of the Year award.
Eat my dust, sisters.
3 comments:
I can picture Alex and the tape...ha ha ha. I love that boy. And Lily is growing far too fast. Her hair looks so cute! Jan did a great job. How did Lily do with it?
She was a champ! Jan had an apron with dogs all over it, so she just kept saying, "Goggy, goggy".
And she ate a popsicle. That helped. She didn't like the blow-dry too well, but she never cried.
cutie patootie! I love her hair. It really does make a difference. What do you bet that kate goes longer than that without needing a haircut! I'm glad you got a nap...you sure have been cranky lately? (you totally haven't been cranky, but that's what I say to my kids when they get their naps! hehehe)
Post a Comment