Friday, June 27, 2008

fashionista

I think Lily is becoming a leading contendor in "Best Dressed--2008" right behind Hannah and Katelyn. You just can't go wrong with a pair of rain boots.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


7 comments:

SarahCeleste said...

Yes...she totally wins! I love those shots! I think there is one of you just like the one with the popsicle somewhere, I love it!
S

Amy Hummel said...

I know I said this already, but I wanted to reiterate the awesomeness of your large pictures.

And miss lily has style!

Megan said...

yes, she is definitely in the running. I love rain boots. Love them. Now I just need to get Katy some chuck taylors...she just NEEDS them!

Oh, and I think the fabric I used for Katy's dress was in the same "family" as the fabric for Lily's dress. And it's funny...I got almost the end of the bolt...and then my sister went in a bought the remnant...totally not knowing that I had bought the fabric. And get this...she bought it because she thought it looked like something I would like...so weird!

SarahCeleste said...

ok Beka...totally unrelated to this blog..I saw you have mike and barbara on here...this is my plea to be invited to their blog...will you pass on the message or maybe they will see it here...thanks

April said...

I want to be invited to Mike and barb's blog too....please. I think i remember you wearing outfits similar to Lily's.

jeny said...

i can't get over how old lily looks with her haircut.

so cute

April said...

I love little girl dress-ups! she is going to LOVE these shots when she is older... those boots are the cutest :)