Thursday, October 23, 2008

a break from Cali pics

Just have to post this because I love it and I've had so much fun shooting engagements! Did you know that when you shoot adults you can actually pose them and they'll do it? And if you need a slightly slower shutter speed you can still get a decent shot and not have it look like this...


It's true! Watch...

These two were so much fun...and up for all of my crazy antics. More soon.

4 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

So, where did you do your shoot at?

Beka said...

This was at the Brigham Young home, but we went to about a million different locations. It was fun!

SarahCeleste said...

PERFECT! Look at the lighting! I love it. I have some soon to be engaged folks who may want your services. Beka I love it. They look so la la la love!
PS It is FREAKY FRIDAY!

Jamie said...

Nice! People who actually smile and hold still for a shot! Awesome! Looks like fun!