This is us remembering fondly the summer of 1985.
The summer when I watched Pee-Wee's big Adventure over and over and over...
The summer when I watched Pee-Wee's big Adventure over and over and over...I'll never forget Large Marge.
We'd been driving all day through sand storms and windmills, but this was the highlight for Jake and me.
Remember when Pee-Wee watches the sunset from inside that big dinosaur?
We found them on the way to Disneyland in the parking lot of a gas station.
We'd been driving all day through sand storms and windmills, but this was the highlight for Jake and me.
Remember when Pee-Wee watches the sunset from inside that big dinosaur?
We found them on the way to Disneyland in the parking lot of a gas station. I don't think they've received near the respect and historical protection that they deserve, but that's just me.
3 comments:
I may just have to schedule our next family vacation around these beauties.
~Amanda
I LOVED Peewee Herman's Big Adventure too! And, it's one of my kids favorites now. What a fun stop in your trip!
so funny! So...the big question is...was that Alex's favorite part of the whole trip?
Post a Comment