well, your shoes seem to fit...you made it to the starting line, on time...and you had your number. Way to go girl!!!! you did awesome. Thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to train and run this marathon with you. Who knew?? WE DID IT!!!
ahhhh! You rock! That is an awesome time. I'm so very very very jealous. Now to wait for those race photos... Sorry about the rain! I think it adds a bit to the hysteria.
Great job Beka! You are awesome for running in such "POUR" conditions. It was so wet and so cold today. They said this was the first time they have had rain in 25 years! Despite the weather you still had a good finishing time. Congrats!
Congrats Beka! You rock! You ran your first marathon in some horrible conditions so you should be so proud of yourself. Next time will feel like a walk in the park! Great finish time!
7 comments:
Awsome Beka!! Seriously, that is so cool. I wish I could have been there to see you finish.
well, your shoes seem to fit...you made it to the starting line, on time...and you had your number. Way to go girl!!!! you did awesome. Thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to train and run this marathon with you. Who knew??
WE DID IT!!!
ahhhh! You rock! That is an awesome time.
I'm so very very very jealous.
Now to wait for those race photos...
Sorry about the rain! I think it adds a bit to the hysteria.
GOOD JOB!! I get tired DRIVING 26 miles... let alone flippin' walk/run it! Geez. You are awesome! ;)
Great job Beka! You are awesome for running in such "POUR" conditions. It was so wet and so cold today. They said this was the first time they have had rain in 25 years! Despite the weather you still had a good finishing time. Congrats!
YEAH!!!! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you!
Congrats Beka! You rock! You ran your first marathon in some horrible conditions so you should be so proud of yourself. Next time will feel like a walk in the park!
Great finish time!
Post a Comment