Aaaaanyway, all of this is to say that I've been a little negligent in keeping up with my kid's lives like I'm supposed to. And so if I wait to post until I have time to sit down and make their pictures pretty, well, then I just won't post, and then I won't remember, and before I know it they'll be fat and balding with children of their own. And so, I give you pictures from the past week. Unedited. Raw. Full of flaws.
Kind of like me.
roll em.
We took the kids out last Monday to dig in the hole that will be our basement. We're trying to get the kiddos excited about the move. Not that hard. They think we're moving to a giant dirt pile. I think it's more Jake's way of trying to get me more excited for it.
But this picture represents how that all went down in the end. I love the look on Lily's face.
Alex had specific instruction for how he wanted the mouth to look. I was not understanding, and so he drew it for me so I could get the precise dementions, and what not. I thought it was a pretty clever mouth in the end.
The Jack-o-lantern.
Alex's pre-school Halloween party was today. Seth made a great Indiana.
6 comments:
Love the skeleton costume. And what a good little Indiana he is...if only I could get him to stop using potty words at school. Sigh.
Ok, just let me know when I can come over and help you pack...all will be well. Look at it as a fall cleaning and an opportunity to throw away, sort, and give away. Turn it into an opportunity for the kids to give to the care and share and its a great learning experience. I know you weren't looking for suggestions but here it is anyway. love ya!
oh and ps alex's jackolantern looks super cool all lit up! and what a scary skeleton~
hey! I have that same shirt.... love it! great pics again to. Halloween is the best!
OH man!! I so wish I could have gone to the pumpkin carving party at Sarah's. I was so looking forward to it. I'm glad everyone had fun though. By the way Beka, can you teach me how you make your pics look so good? You know, when you aren't so busy?
Love it! Awesome costume Alex! Good luck with the sale! We'll pray all goes through for you! Great carving job too! Lily - you're so fun!
Post a Comment