Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Love of the loving love love

Here are a few more of D-Wayne and J-Money that I absolutely love! Ba-LING!

They're getting married on January 24th.
I really really really heart this one.

6 comments:

McKinna said...

they ALL turned out so beautiful! great job! I wish we lived closer so I could have you do our fam pics... I am needing them done!! ;)

SarahCeleste said...

They are so la la! I love those pics. so happy for dwain...and her, I don't know her but happy for her too. I love the first one...I love them all, I love love!~

April said...

oh you KNOW that top one is cool-i-o!
um, I want the details on that one missy... shutter speed, iso, ap, you know - please share!

Amy Hummel said...

So that first one... how did you do it? Did you do the multiple pic thing, and then layer/adjust opacity like we talked about? I want to try something like that... but just need to find the right occasion!

Beka said...

I used a tripod, obviously (thank you Amy), at 28mm, f4, 1/320, in rapid shutter mode. I just had them run toward one another and layered them in photoshop and adjusted opacity along the way. I layered the last one where they are embracing underneath the one with all the layers, created a layer mask, and painted them in so they'd be dark. Was that as clear as mud? It was a lot of trial and error, and I should mention that the inspiration for it came from Nate of theimageisfound, linked on my blog. I'd still like to do some tweaking on it, frankly. It doesn't quite match my vision...but almost. Good enough. Whew! Who is even still reading at this point???

Debra Christiansen Jacobson said...

I bet I know why you like that last one! It's like the one of you and Jake crossing the street in one of our yearbooks! They're fantastic pics!