Hey!!!! I've been trying to contact y'all for a long time! Ha! Ha! Now I've found you! I'm back from Texas (I was there for the past two years going to grad school) and will be down in St. George for my Dixie High 10-year reunion in early September. I've had a request to have a Claudia reunion -- which is impossible since Alan is in Ohio and Mike is in Seattle -- but I think it would be fun to do something. What do y'all think?
3 comments:
wow...if that's not sexy...I don't know what is! ;)
I totally cracked up laughing. I don't think I've ever seen Jake look so excited! P.S. Liked the comment about matching tattoos.
Hey!!!! I've been trying to contact y'all for a long time! Ha! Ha! Now I've found you! I'm back from Texas (I was there for the past two years going to grad school) and will be down in St. George for my Dixie High 10-year reunion in early September. I've had a request to have a Claudia reunion -- which is impossible since Alan is in Ohio and Mike is in Seattle -- but I think it would be fun to do something. What do y'all think?
Anyhoo, let me know how you're doing.
Mark
www.flabdad.com
flabdad.blogspot.com
Post a Comment