Tuesday, April 1, 2008

f.h.e-frightful home evening

Frightfully FUN, that is. (Ladies and gentlemen, she'll be here all night...)We went with the Snyders and the Campbell's to this really fun place called Jumpin Jacks, which is essentially a giant warehouse full of blow-up slides, castles, mazes, etc. I figured we'd sit and watch while the kids played, but, brothers and sisters, fun was had by all...Don't you love how Seth looks exactly like a little shooting star?Here's a better example. I'm pretty sure it's the 'hawk making him look so star-like.Hi, My name's Katy. Have you met my brother Seth? He's where?Hang on guys, wait! I want to come!Don't forget me! Wait!Aw man. SherpaThe look of fearI've never seem him smile this big.

Here are my kids taking the place apart. My kids (and myself) had so, so much fun! We will definitely do this again.

In fact, I'm sure I won't hear the end of it until we do.

6 comments:

SarahCeleste said...

So much fun! Liv and I have to go, where is that?

jeny said...

That looks awesome! Do they do birthday parties? where is it?

Megan said...

so funny! I totally laughed out loud...several times during your post! It was dang fun!

Chrystal said...

We have one in Riverton called Bouncin' Off The Walls - - I love those places! Hooray for Alex's big smile! He's so cute! That makes me want to go again! (It's been since like last August)

April said...

That sounds like a great place for your big 10 year anniversary in a few months. It seemed like the type of place I could wet my pants in. I am curious about the dream...what was I wearing? I will try to call you later today. Also, will you tell Sarah that I am no longer allowed on her blog, it says my invite expired and I am thinking that it is on purpose. How am I suppposed to stalk her if I have been blocked?

SarahCeleste said...

April~
So sorry about the blog, I have not been on it in a while, so I am afraid there is nothing new...just too busy stalking you and my sister and amanda, perhaps If I updated it I would be cool enough to be on your lists...till then, whats the point :)