Saturday, April 5, 2008

month 53

I never thought I'd ever fall for a cowboy...You're at the age where you're not changing a ton from month to month, but you always have funny things to say. Here you are with your girlfriend...I mean neighbor, and you're having a heated debate about 1+1.See, Avery says it's 2, but you say it's 11. Here you are explaning to her the facts. I just don't know how to tell you that she's right. You'll probably hear a lot of that throughout your life.

Here's another cowboy picture. I just can't resist. One of your favorite things to do is jump on the trampoline at your friend's house. In this picture, you are fully clothed, but that is not always the case when I come to check on you. We've had to have the talk recently about public nidity, but unfortunately it has not curbed that primal male urge to drop your pants and pee off the trampoline. (sorry Jeny-we're trying to get him to stop.)I swear I didn't pose you for this picture. Here's my cowboy again. When you were younger and we were better parents we hardly ever let you eat sweets. Now we pretty much give in all the time. But then you do this at dinner time.Here you are adding 4+1. You seem to get that one right. We worked on this jump for quite a while before we got it perfect. Faster than a speeding bullet...able to leap small buildings in a single bound...but still trying to figure out the breaks on his bike.
Aaawwwe. Be still my heart.

2 comments:

SarahCeleste said...

Look at that handsome future Marlboro Man...sigh...

Chrystal said...

The folded ears are too much!