Megan came over yesterday to look at the MaKaty pictures, and whilst waiting for her her arrive I knitted up this hat I've been wanting to try. I didn't have time to embellish it, but I assumed that Seth can choose his own embellishing.
What? Why give it to Seth? Well, dear readers, because it is called the "Meathead Hat", and anyone who knows Seth knows how accident prone he is, and is well aware of the story about frozen meat falling on his head, requiring the skills of an ER doctor and a stapler to repair. If you'd like, you can read that story, as well as some of his more amazing adventures here.
So is it any wonder that the Meathead Hat made me think of Seth? That, and it is just an adorable hat pattern. Just like Seth. I seriously love this kid. I love all my friend's kids, but for some reason I have a special place in my heart for Seth. Call it what you will...


It's such a cool hat...we all had to try it. Here's my little stud muffin:
But he still looks cute.
Here's me...didn't have to force me. Hmm, interesting.

Here's me...didn't have to force me. Hmm, interesting.

And this is something I came across on my kitchen counter. Just like this. Don't know where it came from, but I've watched enough CSI to know that I needed to photograph it for evidence.
It feels awesome.
C'mon St. George heat! BRING IT!


9 comments:
Love the hat, LOVE the hair, love you!!
Wow! That hair makes you look so mature. Looks are so deceiving. :)
LOOOOOOOVE that hat!!! I NEED ONE! I need to learn how to knit. You've officially inspired me! Did you learn from a book, or a mentor??
Love the hair cut. And good call on the crime scene photo.
You are getting really amazing with your photography/photoshop skills. I want to be like you when I grow up! We should get together and talk cameras again sometime soon!
great hat, great pictures, great hair! I've been thinking about doing something similar with mine. Maybe I'll take in your picture! :)
YOU ARE SO HOT!
Love those pictures! I'm excited that you got brave and chopped your hair, after chickening out the first time! Seth. I'm glad he let you take the pictures. He is very protective of the hat, incidentally. I heard him telling Katy today that she couldn't touch it because "alex's mom made it for him." If only he would be so protective of the head underneath the hat...
Love the new do. It looks great on you! Awesome hat too. Great times!
Yeah! I soo need a haircut too - -very cute! Awesome hat as well...I hope you solve the lego guy/block mystery! ha haa
luvs!
I love your hair! I dated a girl in Jr. High and she liked to keep her hair short...I guess I kinda got used to her like that. Just kidding...kind of....
Post a Comment