I guess since I threatened, I now have to come through. I've been through my "stash" and I've found some treasures. Some things that should never see the light of day...but thanks to you, Internet, they can be enjoyed by all.
I must add my own disclaimer at this point. Honestly, if you did not know me between the years of 1990 and 1995, I'm not sure if this is something you should see. My own husband does not understand. But if you see it and still would like to continue our friendship, I will know that we have taken our relationship to a new level.
But to those of you who did know me during the California years:
April, Amanda, Sarah, Jessica, LaDonna, Lindsay, Jenny, Rachael, Cindy, Travis, Doug, Ben, James, Tony, boys I had mad crushes on, et.al.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for brainwashing me into the semi-well adjusted person I am today and for continuing our friendship despite a long series of cheap and unflattering haircuts. I owe my disco skillz and my unbridled love of Ren and Stimpy to you.
And 10 bucks to the person who finds my butt.
Snarf.
Some of the pictures are...of poor quality. That may be for the best. But if you're in them, you know what they are and that's all that matters...the fact that I'm here to uncover the past for you.
It's therapeutic...or something.
7 comments:
Okay, seriously. We had some smoking bodies and why did we dress like that? I haven't seen some of those pictures in so long. I know I have some of them somewhere, but if I can't find them I may have to mooch copies off of you. Thanks, Beaker-that was so fun. By the way, how is June looking?
rock on...you got it to work...it was...an...um...interesting piece of videography...
Those prom dresses were AWESOME! Yikes!
I especially love the song! something special! I kept thinking...where the hell am I..then I looked back at all my pictures and I was pretty sure I was kissing josh. I will put a slide show up to show everyone my smooth moves...I think back at how much we took for granted living in such a beautiful place with such awesome friends. Thanks for the slide show it made me very happy!
April~ I am pretty sure we made up for our ultra large clothing when we removed them on our little jaunts to Auburn :)Or when we removed them on our way home from Church activities in Diane's and Laurel's car...do you think they knew? Good Times
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
I totally forgot about removing our clothes in Laurel's car...what were we thinking?!?!
Do you remember the trips to San Fran. in the big station wagon and the gay pride flags were were carrying all around Santa Cruz?
we were seriously crazy! We seriously must have been protected!
Post a Comment