Monday, April 21, 2008

Tyler

This is my sweet little nephew, Tyler. Katie asked me to take some pictures yesterday, and I was all, "consider my arm sufficiently twisted." Here are some of my favorites:This kid has the greatest hair EVER. Right before we took pictures Katie came out of the bathroom with Tyler TRYING TO TAME IT! I'm like, "Katie, someday you're going to cut this hair. Do you want to remember it or not?"
But I think he looks sort of dapper.Something vintage--just for fun:And this may be my single favorite image I've ever captured in my camera. Ever. Ever. Ever.
Because if you have never met Tyler before, I think you could get to know him just by this shot.

He's very thoughtful, and incredibly beautiful.

That's not even considering the Rock Star hair which had finally dried and fallen out of place. Like Harry Potter on pre-natal vitamins, is that hair.

If only all of my pictures were this telling. Every once in a while you get lucky:).

2 comments:

SarahCeleste said...

WOW! He is such a beautiful baby. You captured him perfectly. is she going to enter them into the beautiful baby contests or what, cause Ty would totally win. Love it
S

Megan said...

wow. It's official. You need to take some pictures of Miss MaKaty for her one year. Please. Pretty please. I won't even twist your arm. I'll just get down on knees. And beg. I'm not above that. No way.