I love to spend quality time with Alex. It seems like ever since little sister came along we don't get near enough of that, and whenever we hang out I am amazed at how much he's grown--even though I'm with him every day.
So I took Jake's point and shoot with me so we could play with it while the car was being cleaned.
I'm not sure who he is playing peek-a-boo with here...but whatever.
And pay no attention to how precariously his booster seat is situated. I think it's safe, but it looks so unstable. Megan, just don't look...
When I got up to pick up our smoothies he snagged the camera...And here we are together.
That boy is a sweetheart. I love how excited he gets over the littlest things.
Speaking of excited, while we were there I asked him what his favorite things were and I had to hurry and write them down because they were so funny...I mean AWESOME!
1. Bullets
2. Fire
3. guns
4. steam
5. power wheels
6. the road
7. rocks
8. sticks
I guess I should be worried about some of them. If I'd read this list before I had kids I would have been filled with such fear for that boy and his future.
Now I'm all, "RIGHT ON BUDDY! STEAM! YA!"
4 comments:
Wahoo steam! Steam rarely gets the recognition it deserves!
Ummm...where is the LATCH system??
You really DO love that car.
steam, yay for steam!
And by the way, your car seat citation should arrive in your mailbox anyday now...
;)
That's what the boosters look like if Jared takes the kids in the Trans-Am anywhere... so I'm not telling, lol!
Post a Comment