Monday, January 28, 2008

and 4 year old makes...8

So today while I was scolding Alex for being naughty he informed me that I was not his mom anymore. I said:

"Oh, well, that makes me sad. Who will be your mom now?"

"um, Jeny will be my mom."

So Jeny, you can pick him up any time. We'll be home most of the day today if you want to come by. I guess you can just tell people that he and Avery are twins...just make sure they don't know Jake because he looks so much like his daddy that you might get some sideways glances.

5 comments:

Megan said...

tell Alex that I am insulted that he didn't request me...Seth informed me that he wants Alex to live at our house!

Beka said...

so...are you saying you want him? I think I'd probably miss him, but for the right price, one never knows.

Amy Hummel said...

So funny. At least if he goes to live with Megan you can still see him on occasion!

Megan said...

nope! No visitation...I would fight for full custody!

jeny said...

Alex can be mine anytime!! Jordan and Avery would be thrilled. He practically lives here anyway.
Come on over, Alex:)