Friday, January 11, 2008

what to do...

Well, both kids are asleep.

I don't think that has ever happened in the middle of the day.

Ever.

And so, to mark such a momentous occasion, here is what I am doing;

Checking out some YouTube.

I know, I could be doing something MUCH more productive, and I PROMISE I'll go fold some laundry RIGHT AFTER I post this...but let me have a little mindless fun:)

not that laundry isn't mindless fun...I'm just saying.

4 comments:

SarahCeleste said...

ok that dude was hilarious ....probably the brilliant reason you posted it. Thanks for the laugh bacon!

shaunita said...

Gotta love Jim Gaffagen (sp?)! So many good food jokes. And I don't even really LIKE bacon.

Jamie said...

Mmmmmmmm...bacon. Looks like that was from Late Night with Conan O'Brien. I love Conan too! I think I'll go make pancakes and bacon.

Chrystal said...

He made saying 'bacon' fun - - I want to say it now - - BACON! See - - that was fun! Jared likes eating bacon - I don't...but I enjoyed laughing at it!