Wednesday, January 16, 2008

back and forth

We went to the park yesterday for one of Alex's first official outings for the purpose of play. It was nice to get out, but I'm not sure the 3 hours of constant w-h-i-n-i-n-g afterwards was worth it.

It tuckered him out a bit.
Poor kid.

He's on the baby swing because he watched Lily having a simply marvelous time on it and thought he'd give it a try. I guess no one told him that it helps if you look up and actually let someone push you.

Pushing helps, actually, a great deal.

Here are some pictures of Lily's legs.

I like both of them, but I think I like the second one best. It's just so Lily to be struggling out of confinement and sticking it to the man!

And I can't tell you how much I love the fact that she fits into Alex's Chuck Taylor's.

She colored on the toe today with marker...oh, the memories.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Too bad about the whining! Looks like it was nice at the park. Can you believe how cold it is?

Megan said...

there's nothing better than converse...I swear, it kills me everytime I see seth in his...so.stinkin.cute!