Thursday, January 31, 2008

finally asleep

The kids have swiched roles at night. Now Lily is the one who falls asleep painlessly and without a fight, and Alex who wants to stay up all night...constantly peeking out his door wanting one more thing. Usually that one more thing is just to stay up.
So when they finally went to sleep last night it was a moment to be celebrated. I love the positions they get into while they sleep. And I so hope this doesn't someday make them need therapy (or worse yet, take pictures of me while I'm sleeping) but I just thought they looked so cute.
How can this possibly be comfortable??

5 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute. I LOVE watching my kids sleep. And I would die if the ever took pictures of me sleeping...not even close to being cute.

Jamie said...

I wonder how Jack can be comfy because he falls asleep kneeling.

Megan said...

I love lily's pose...just whatever works, you know!

Oh, and by the way, Alex informed me at school today that:

"My mommy talks a lot about the flu."

so, whatever that means to you...

SarahCeleste said...

How darling!!! Now I hope Olivia never reads your blog cause she would die if she knew I told you, but my tall lovely tween daughter who is 10 going on 16 sleeps like lily too, but on my bed...usually on me! it is not comfortable, good thing I started forming Terretts in my sleep and I think the cursing is keeping her from sneaking into my bed anymore!

Beka said...

I don't know what his fascination with the flu is. Every little sniffle he gets these days he calls the flu and I keep telling him what he has is a LITTLE cold. Like, take a tylenol and get on with your life kind of a thing.
ugh. Remember the Man Cold? That's what this kid is becoming, I swear.