blowing your mind since 2007
Yeah! It'll be great once he's all better! I love not having tonsils!
Glad he's feeling better! At least he has friends and family. Has he still been going to pre-school... or has he taken some time off?
He took off last Thursday and today. I debated whether or not to have him go today but decided that the extra day off wouldn't hurt. Better safe than sorry. Of course he's off playing with friends right now, but I like him close to home.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yeah! It'll be great once he's all better! I love not having tonsils!
Glad he's feeling better! At least he has friends and family. Has he still been going to pre-school... or has he taken some time off?
He took off last Thursday and today. I debated whether or not to have him go today but decided that the extra day off wouldn't hurt. Better safe than sorry. Of course he's off playing with friends right now, but I like him close to home.
Post a Comment