Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Seth-inspired

Alex was reading about Seth's brilliant reading abilities with me, and decided he wanted to have a go. I did have to help him with which letters came next, but he wrote them all by himself:







And here's a picture of our family just for good measure. FYI I am no longer the biggest one in the family...just the roundest:). And I'm really not sure why Alex and Lily are doing flips. He really had no explanation other than that sort of, "isn't it obvious?" look he gave me when I asked.


And I suppose I should update that Miss Lily is fine. She had no citations for "drunk and disorderly" other than the usual staggering walk and bumping into walls.
And the offending hand-sanitation substance is now safely out of reach.
So, until next time, Poison Control...

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad lily is OK! I love the second picture where he wrote MOTHER. Seth totally does his uppercase e's like that, too! The whole extra lines thing! Hey, if three lines is good, five has to be better, right?

Great writing Alex...now we need to work with Seth on that one!

Jamie said...

Good to hear about Lily. I love when Maxine draws family pictures. I cracks me up how she interprets us. Lately I have a ball on the back of my head (I've had my hair pulled up a lot lately to keep Jules from pulling on it). It inspired me to wear my hair down for a day.

Lynnette said...

Hi, Beka! You have the cutest kids!! I'm glad your daughter survived the hand sanitizer. The worst thing my kids ever ate was my cooking!!! :) My blog is back up and running with the same name. My family and friends insisted that I not give up on the photo business...so here we go again! I'm just ordered to not schedule so many photo shoots at once to avoid going insane! I thought about calling my new blog "total insanity," but I didn't want to divulge the fact that I'm actually crazy...we'll just keep that a secret! :) Keep up the blogging! Lynnette