I guess the ant bait incident didn't teach her any lessons...
Just called poison control because I caught Lily gagging on Purell hand sanitizor, which I've heard can be really dangerous. So I'm supposed to watch her for an hour to see if she starts looking drunk.
Good times.
4 comments:
d'OH! Hand sanitizer...that couldn't have tasted good. Yikes!
Hope all is well! Poor girls! (that's for you, and Lilypants)
Icky hand sanitizer. Good luck with the drunk midget!! Max says, "Why would you ever eat hand sanitizer? Ewwwe!"
I think she was just looking for something to keep her up later for the after hour crib parties...poor girl, hope she is ok...
Jared got a good laugh out of that one! He said that he feels better about having to call poison control last week, LOL. I was just thinking that she was trying to spice up her night life!
Post a Comment