Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas!

This post is a tad picture-heavy so you'll have to forgive me.

We had such a great Christmas. It really was nice and fairly relaxing as compared to previous years. Lily was teething like a mad-woman, poor girl, but other than that it was really fun. Fun to see Andy and Melissa and their adorable little Abby, fun to have Christmas Eve dinner with the Sullivans and the Quilters, and just great fun to enjoy the day with my little Bracken Family Unit.Lily was hitting the chocolate table a little heavy all night. I had to drive home.Dinner was SO yummy at the Ron and Lynda's.
When we got to my mom's house I just shot pictures of babies babies babies!
My mom's wreath
This was the "gift of the day" for Alex.
Here's Lily's
Oh Abby, you beautiful thing! This one's out of focus, but I love it anyway. Beautiful blue eyes!
I've just been filled with so much love for my family this week. I guess that's what the Christmas season is all about (Charlie Brown)...feelin' the love. And I know that it's the kind of awesome, everlasting, fill-you-up love that comes from the Savior during the time that we celebrate His birth.
I'm just so grateful for that.













2 comments:

Megan said...

Beka, you got some great shots! I love love love that last one of Alex! So perfect...and perfect Christmas photos just DO NOT HAPPEN! wtg!

shaunita said...

Darryl got that same target shooting game. I especially love the satisfaction of blasting apart the bottles.

Great pictures!!