This is my first attempt at uploading video, so I hope this works.
Alex did a nativity puppet show on Christmas Eve at both Grandparents' houses, and this was by far the least silly of the two. When we'd practiced he didn't have nearly as much memorized, but he surprised me during the performance by reciting the last half himself.
And so, as a follow up to his "First Thanksgiving Recitation" (which I was not smart enough to record) and without further adu;
The First Christmas:
And yes, my package got here in time, and yes, I will post pictures soon. When it takes 3 days to figure out how to post a video because you're a MORON it leaves precious little time for anything else:).
3 comments:
That is so cute. avery & Jordan were cute to watch it!
AH~ Good Job Alex, that is a lot to remember, he must have been exhausted by the time he got to our house.
HOORAY! Alex, your memorizing skills are amazing. We missed C-mas in St. George this year but loved our time together for Brenna's B-day!
Post a Comment