I don't know what it is about Sundays, but right before church is the absolute most HECTIC time of the week. I've literally had hangnails that are more pleasant than most of the pre-church experiences we've had since the kids came along. Once we get to church I'm so glad I'm there, but getting there is like trying throw two strung-out cats into a bathtub--because IT'S FOR THEIR OWN GOOD!
There's just lots of scratching and biting involved.
So tonight I took a couple of relaxed shots of Lily. She may not be in her cute little dress, but these are totally her. (Although I need to capture her face and eyes one of these days...haven't done that for a while.)
Dirty socks...

Crooked piggies--these really make me smile:)
And lastly, one I took the other morning as she was still sleeping. I must have been really tired the night before, because of all the bedtime rituals we have, I don't usually forget to take off her shoes...
And if you're wondering where Alex's cute little Christmas outfit is...well...He is, shall we say, particular about what he'll wear. So we let him pick out his own clothes, within reason; and he chose not to wear his Christmas clothes today. Which is fine since he barley tolerates the camera anymore anyway. So no pictures of him today...
1 comment:
I need to start carrying my camera with me more - you capture such wonderful 'real-life' moments and I feel I get to sit in on your life with Lily and Alex. They are not only beautiful kids but so FULL - - of humor, smarts, laughter, energy...I love them! (& you too)
Merry Christmas
Post a Comment