To get the picture of us "dancing" on my blog, I did a screen shot while it was playing (press Alt and Print Screen on your keyboard). Then in photoshop, open a blank document and press "Ctrl V" and your screen shot will appear. Then you can just crop it so that the picture shows.
4 comments:
Something about seeing Jake shake his moneymaker like that...
I sooo had to do it (and I posted it on my blog too).
So thanks for the inspiration!
To get the picture of us "dancing" on my blog, I did a screen shot while it was playing (press Alt and Print Screen on your keyboard). Then in photoshop, open a blank document and press "Ctrl V" and your screen shot will appear. Then you can just crop it so that the picture shows.
Thanks for the love and inspiration Beka! You rock!
Post a Comment