We still might go; we're going to see what the weather looks like tomorrow, but I'm pretty bummed right now.It doesn't help that Lily was up quite a bit last night because her cold wouldn't let her breathe. It was really great because as soon as I had her upright she would feel better and start "honking" my nose (which is her new favorite game.) Really cute at 8am...not so cute at 12am. I am super spoiled right now because my kids are sleeping through the night and staying in their own beds pretty reliably these days. So last night was a bit of a shock to the old system, if ya knowhatamean.
You can't really see in this picture, but he's got all the creature comforts with him...a flashlight, a book, and a soccer trophy to keep watch for bad guys. We went in to check on him an hour or so after putting him to bed and he was rummaging around in his closet in the dark looking for a flashlight. So we brought him one, left the room, and this is what became of it.
At least he's in bed.
Well anyway, this is kind of random, but there you have it. I'll be dreaming of a dry weekend with well kids and lots of exciting diversions.
It might be a lot to wish for, but this is the season of miracles, right??
Here's to your great day!!
2 comments:
Looks like you figured out screen shots. Or was that an easy copy paste. Anywho... I hope your plans turn out okay and the trip is safe!
so sad!
Post a Comment