blowing your mind since 2007
ROFL! That's just crazy mommy brain. It's even worse when you're a mom, blonde, and pregnant! I may have actually tried to shampoo with deodorant, but I can't remember for sure.What are we talking about?
you caught that in 30 seconds...I'm impressed...it would have taken me a full minute!
Seriously? Thats the first time thats happened???? You are doing good. Shampooing with deoderant, I am not too sure about but I know I have shampooed with body wash.. it looks like shampoo after you have it in your hand, ha ha
oh ya, and I dig your "hug a tree" shirt! Love ya
I want to be as clever as you someday! Your blog always makes me laugh!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ROFL!
That's just crazy mommy brain. It's even worse when you're a mom, blonde, and pregnant!
I may have actually tried to shampoo with deodorant, but I can't remember for sure.
What are we talking about?
you caught that in 30 seconds...I'm impressed...it would have taken me a full minute!
Seriously? Thats the first time thats happened???? You are doing good. Shampooing with deoderant, I am not too sure about but I know I have shampooed with body wash.. it looks like shampoo after you have it in your hand, ha ha
oh ya, and I dig your "hug a tree" shirt! Love ya
I want to be as clever as you someday! Your blog always makes me laugh!
Post a Comment