Monday, December 31, 2007

happy 2008!

I'm up late listening to the neighbors celebrate outside...that's about as much excitement as I contribute to New Years.
Just got home from a good-ol' time at the Campbell's and I got these cute shots of Lily and Calvin; only they're really grainy. Which is funny since I'd just got done telling Amy, "Oh, I kind of like the grain and artifact of high ISO shots..." (only imagine it in a high, sing-songy voice...because that's how we talk, right?)
And then I looked at these and I was all, crap. These suck.

I just have to say that what appears on the screen on my camera is a VERY POOR representation of what I am actually shooting.

That's all I'm going to say.

SO, without further delay, here are the shots of Lily and Calvin, poorly rendered in photoshop to appear as though I MEANT to have them look this way out of artistic preference, and despite all of that, still looking cute because of the darling subject matter.

And may these upload quickly because I'm sure I'm the only loser blogging at 12:17am on January 1, 2008.

WOO HOO!







Aren't they just too cute with their matching blankies?
post script:
holy cow, Mom, I just tried green drink with blueberries and oranges. YUMMY!!

1 comment:

SarahCeleste said...

I LOVE that last picture, look at how he is grinning at Lily, that is so sweet!