Oh fer cute!
It's supposed to be, I think, a little wavier than this, but I think it's kind of cool. I might just make more.
And now for something completely unrelated...
I took a picture of my cute little neighbor today and I just had to share it.

Isn't she adorable? And those green eyes are so gorgeous!
And she cut those bangs herself...
That's all for now.
3 comments:
WOW! That girl is cute! Who does she belong to?:)
So what is the "felted project"? It looks kind of scarf-y, but not long enough. Do tell. Was it hard? I just finished another project, a hat with earflaps. Fun, but a little tedious. I have a pettern for a felted purse though. I think that I might try that next.
Marie, don't be mean! Yes it's a scarf:). It comes down to my hips and I wear it just crossed over once. Kow what? I'll post a picture of my cute self in it. I would also love to do a felted purse...they are so cute. If you do it post it so's I can see.
peace out!
Post a Comment