blowing your mind since 2007
I was just doing the same thing! FedEx just arrived and delivered Merril's last Christmas present! Woosh! I opened the box and it looks great! By the way, the cookies in a jar are yummy, thanks! We just made them to leave out for Santa! *wink*
Hope it got there in time! Merry Christmas!
Did you get your package in time?
Hello are you there? Where are those pictures from your awesome camera???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I was just doing the same thing! FedEx just arrived and delivered Merril's last Christmas present! Woosh! I opened the box and it looks great! By the way, the cookies in a jar are yummy, thanks! We just made them to leave out for Santa! *wink*
Hope it got there in time! Merry Christmas!
Did you get your package in time?
Hello are you there? Where are those pictures from your awesome camera???
Post a Comment