She also routinely throws dishes away in the garbage.
It really makes me wonder what she's tossed in the toilet...
Actually, both kids have been quite the curious little munchkins lately. I was shooting some pictures of Alex doing an art project, and right before I took the picture He got this far-away look in his eyes as he slowly raised the scissors up to his hair.
The look on his face speaks volumes about what is going on inside his head...
Hmmm, what would happen if I....
(also see here)
And just to make this a completely random post, here's a picture of Lily.
I love this photo even though her hand is out of focus. maybe it's the little spiral in her hair or the look in her eye...I don't know.
And here's a pretty typical picture of Alex and Lily together...I don't know what she did, but I'm sure she had it comin'.
3 comments:
love that picture of Alex...looks like you caught him in the act...at least it wasn't the real thing...Seth's been naughty lately...we had a little adventure yesterday that involved an entire bottle of baby powder...
Oh dear...I hope you blog about it.
hey! I've also found a lot of fun things in the bottom of my laundry baskets. it must be the age. One time I found two dirty diapers (just wet) and a couple of toys. I don't know why eliana took diapers out of the trash and put them in the laundry. Oh, to understand the inner workings of little minds!
Post a Comment