My friend Jeny asked me to take pictures of her baby Anna because she turned 1 this month. She was so cute and easy to take pictures of. I'm not a professional by any means, but this girl makes me look good:). Here are some of my favorites.



This one is my favorite.

After we were done Jeny took her to her well-baby checkup and found out she has an ear infection! I never would have guessed.
Well, maybe here:

But just for a minute.
5 comments:
that girl is a doll! Sigh. Must not be jealous of mom's who have children with hair.
You did a great job...
Katy is turning one in a couple of months...
What a cutie! Beka, you are awesome. Good Job! I love them. What a personality!
She's cute and you are funny. Merril says he likes to read your blog best. Just thought you might need an extra boost. (Maybe a compliment from Merril won't get you that far but it's better than a poke in the eye.)
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
I am in love with ALL of the pictures. You did awesome:)
Not a professional? Why is that? You could have fooled me! I love your work!!!
Post a Comment