So I thought I'd let you all know that I started a new blog that we can all participate in...because I know that you have so much descretionary time that you don't even know what to do with yourselves-so why not blog! Am I right?
No but seriously, I was talking to Megan on the phone today and in all of her multi-tasking glory she was listening to me while at the same time disciplining her kids, and as I'm yacking away I heard her yell the funniest thing to Seth and Hannah. (to find out the thrilling conclusion you'll have to go to momsphone.blogspot.com)
So I thought it would be fun to post those funny things we hear moms (including oursleves) say to kids. You know..."STOP EATING PAM!" or "LILY IS NOT A HORSE!" or "BUTTER ISN'T FOR EATING...LIKE THAT!"
So if I don't have your email address and you want to be an author, let me know. I have already included some of you.
I don't know, it might not be one of those things that constitutes an entire blog...but I thought I might try it.
At least we can have a good laugh at ourselves...
1 comment:
I actually said the butter thing just yesterday. i think it was just about word for word. :)
Post a Comment