Monday, March 10, 2008

puppies for sale

My sister's dog just had puppies a few weeks ago, and if you think the birds had my maternal instincts all a-twitter, then this is like a veritable tidalwave of oxytocin. These guys are such warm, soft, cuddly puppy cuteness!
Katie had me take pictures so she could post them on a website to sell...I told her I'd post them here too, just in case! They are miniature doxins (is that how you spell it?) and they are all papered and everything, so what I'm saying is that I know they're not free, but they just might curb that need to have another baby for a little while.

And that just might be worth it.










I know. I can't stand it.




8 comments:

Megan said...

oh.my.goodness.

those puppies are adorable. I'm sure they are too rich for my blood, but so so cute! I love that last shot. If I didn't have a heart of stone, I'd be sold!

Jamie said...

Ohhhhhhhh. I have no inclination for another baby but they are so cute! But I don't need a puppy either. Puppies turn into dogs. Everything is cute when it's little.

Unknown said...

BEKA!

What's up? It's been a LONG time. Looks like you guys are doing well.

Check us out.
http://gillice.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

SO SO SO CUTE.

How rich is "too rich for my blood" as Megan put it?

Beka said...

I'm thinking 'round the 450 range. I think that's pretty standard for full bred puppies...and these guys have pretty unique markings.

SarahCeleste said...

Great shot...animals and babies are the hardest for photographers and it looks like you have both of those down! Those pupies are so cute, I need to go see them

Amy Hummel said...

Those are the cutest pictures of puppies ever!!! OMGosh I LOVE the ones in the wagon!!!

Anonymous said...

such cutness luv that!!!I saw them to.my fav is bandit!!!