The annual corned beef, cabbage, salmon dinner at Grandma Brackens...yummy!!We couldn't get Alex off the green Jell-O.
Never give a toddler a glue stick.
Setting up for dinner...even though we didn't have it at our house. Someday we'll eat dinner at home, and when we do, there will be shamrocks on our plates.
But enough of that. We did fun things too. We made Shamrock crowns which were, I kid you not the cutest thing I've ever seen on my kids...



Say cheese!
And of course the little kidletts in their green shirts.
I chose this one because of Jordan's Karate Kid pose. Very crane-like.
And here is Alexa's baby Alek. Such an adorable guy. He reminds me so much of what Alex looked like as an infant, so I just want to love him.
Welp, there it is. St. Patrick's day 2008. I'd like to personally thank St. Patrick for chasing all of the snakes out of Ireland so that I can have the most delicious leftover corned beef all this week. My hat is off to you, sir.
I chose this one because of Jordan's Karate Kid pose. Very crane-like.
And here is Alexa's baby Alek. Such an adorable guy. He reminds me so much of what Alex looked like as an infant, so I just want to love him.May the road rise to meet you and the wind be always at your back.
4 comments:
What a fun st. paddy's day. Looks like we need to come to your house for a good time.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. We just basically wore green shirts. That was it!
How fun! Next year Springdale...
Good grief! I felt like a good Mom because we wore green shirts! I take that back, we made green cinnamon rolls, which look gross but taste good!
Post a Comment