Saturday, March 15, 2008

flowers from my yard

They don't last forever, so here they are. Drumroll please...


I'm in love with my hyacinths. Not like infatuation; love love.

Some might say it's wierd to do flowers in B&W but I really loved the textures and the way they glow in the light. So deal.

Well, there they are, people. Making their 2008 appearance. Since we probably won't be here next year it will be our last spring together. *snif*. That just means I get to plant more at our new house. I think I will do an entire garden in hyacinths just because it would make me smile.

You know, sometimes I re-read my posts and am astounded at the fact that I have no life.

6 comments:

jeny said...

I saw you out snapping yesterday.
great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Beka, nice gardening skills. You need to come and visit my yard.

Amy Hummel said...

Love the Hyacinths...

I'm totally going out tomorrow morning and taking pictures of mine! And I've really been wanting to take some in black and white too... so now you've inspired me! Maybe I'll do it when Jared is at church with the kids!

I'm really excited about this now!

Anonymous said...

those flowers are so pretty!!!I bet they smell very pretty to!!!

SarahCeleste said...

So beautiful. Beka, you are amazing with the camera and your flowers are lovely!

Chrystal said...

Gorgeous! You just have a great eye for capturing beauty! So how is the new house coming? I still need to come out and see the new neighborhood!

love and miss you!