Tuesday, March 25, 2008

peace and quiet

Both of my kids woke up at 4am this morning, got in our bed, and poked each other until 7.

So this afternoon I decided that what we needed was a nice long drive somewhere. They're going to be pretty upset when they wake up and realize they missed the "toy store", but I'm hoping that they'll be a little more amiable after a snooze.
And Mom just may decide that they can go to the dollar store after they wake up. One never knows.

6 comments:

SarahCeleste said...

I have a feeling that it didn't work out that way, considering the melt down on the phone. Bless you dear sister

Paige said...

Beka,
It was so awesome to see you last summer. Your kids have gotten so much bigger. I loved to read all of your crazy little adventures with your kids and just laugh as I think about all my own wonderful adventures. It is so much fun being a mom though isn't it? I loved seeing all of your pictures. You have an adorable family. Say hi to your sis for me.

Jamie said...

Wow! Juliet got up at 4 a.m. too! To be fair, she's cutting 2 upper teeth. I fed her and she went right back to sleep. Hope you snuck a nap in too!

Megan said...

wow, Beka, that hasn't happened in like a year...right? Congratulations.

April said...

Beka! How cute are you! I'm so glad you found me - and that you said Hi! And I had no idea you and Jacob got married!! Tell him hi - he was always a nice guy (love the beard)
Ok, so first of all - I'm impressed you have Dooce on your list, she's got sass! I am always taking secretive peaks at her blog. Secondly, what kind of camera do you use? I love your pictures :)

Amanda said...

I'm glad they are sleeping, but nights/days like that feel so looooong to me (kinda makes me glad I don't have a little bitty baby). I hope you were able to sneak in a nap.