"Um, ok, Alex is jumping on the trampoline...totally naked."
A few minutes earlier I had been over and noticed that Alex's pants didn't quite fit...


The boy's not a quitter, you've got to give him that.
So when I got over there, camera in hand, and asked him why on earth he was jumping on the trampoline naked, he replied "Because my shorts kept falling off!"
So this was his solution. I guess if you take the clothes off then you don't have to worry about that pesky problem of your shorts falling around your ankles.
Makes sense.
So a little while later we had a discussion about, you know, public nudity, and when I asked him if he understood he said,
"Ok, I'm not supposed to show my privates to the whole world."
Which was, in a nutshell, exactly what I said, only not quite in those exact words, but I think he gets the general concept.
4 comments:
that's awesome! I love that kid.
ok, so my question is this...its one thing to let the shorts fall, but did he have to get all the way naked??? Oh to be totally uninhibited. What a crack up!
Alex, you can jump on my trampoline anytime...clothed or not:)
Love that kid! And I must admit that the series of photos are awesome!!! It would make the perfect scrapbook page... if you dug that thing. Hey! You can digi it! LOVE those pictures...
Post a Comment