Thursday, March 20, 2008

who is that crazy camera lady?...oh, wait, it's my mom.

So yesterday I was taking a picture of Alex in his new digs and this is the smile I got out of him...


Yah. I guess it's official. His spontaneous, adorable, looking cute just for cute's sake in front of a camera days are over. Now he's trying, and trying way too hard. It's really difficult to get a good picture of him just looking like Alex these days. So this morning I thought I should grab this time with Lily before it passes me by.


Spotting an airplane.

Cookies...the food that pacifies.


Here are some blossoms that I thought were gorgeous!


I don't know why, but I think that a great picture can always look better in black and white.



She is so cute and so fun to take pictures of. It reminds me of the good old days when Alex ws this age...




Even with spaghetti all over his face and a finger up his nose...just precious! And why this one of Jake with a guitar pick in his mouth?
Because that eventually led to this little image of adorable...

Alex's first co-ed bath...he looks so happy.This is really dangerous for me; Lily asleep in her room, Alex at the park with his friends, and me sitting in my quiet, peaceful home looking at baby pictures.

We're done having kids...Stay focused...stay focused...

3 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! Love the older ones of Alex! Especially the guitar one! If I ever have a scrap assignment that that photo fits, I WILL be asking you if I can use it! LOL!!!

Amanda said...

Cute! I need to move closer so we can have fun taking pictures.

Jamie said...

You guys have a great family! Stay focused!